Thursday, November 7, 2013

Photo Crazy Momma/Beautiful Baby

Ahh! 
I'm going insane right now. My friend just made everything about using my camera crystal clear to me through a TEXT MESSAGE. So naturally I adjusted my settings on my camera, opened some curtains, and tested it out on Tucker! He makes it too easy sometimes… Sometimes. ;) Well here they are! I hope you LOOOOVE them! 






THE TOOTH!!! 
Love seeing that little thing!




His hair! 
I know a certain Granpa who will particularly appreciate this picture!
 Its JUST for him!

I couldn't decide which edit I liked more!! 




I look at this baby and I can't believe how lucky I am.
I love you, baby boy. From the tips of my toes, to the ends of my fingers, all the way to through the last strand of my hair! You are my love and my whole life! 

Enjoy dear family and friends! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment